Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Hole in the Fence


Previously on Fences: I peeked through the same hole of the same fence of the same street to see what the neighbors were up to. I’ve been doing it for the last month to see what they were upto. There was always something happening but I could never figure out what. I daydreamed as I peeked through the hole.The man asked the wife “ You're stuck in a room with no doors, no windows and no secret entrances with only a mirror and a piece of wood. How do you get out???” “I don’t know. How?” “ You look in the mirror and see what you saw. You take the saw and cut the wood, you put it together and make a whole. You climb through and you’re out.” The man said. Why are you telling me this?” The lady asked.He pointed at me.”Just giving the Kid a hint for what’s about to happen” I heard footsteps but thought they were from over the fence. Suddenly a plastic bag was thrown roughly over my head And saw blackness. We got into a van that drove away Before blacking out.

--------------------------------------- Break Line ----------------------------------------------------

Time Warp To Present: Darkness. Why is it so dark? Did mom forget to pay the electricity bill??? I  groaned as I got up. I looked to the left and saw a mirror and a plank of wood. On the wood there was a note that read:
Dear Reader,
Hi. How You doing. Yea, you just woke up in my dungeon of Awesomeness and Tranquillity. To get out you MUST complete the test. So yeah. Try to get out. If you can :3 . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Anywayz , lol

The Riddler,                   
PS: I am NOT the Riddler from Batman.

“OKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkk……”  I sat for ages thinking of how to get out, not even bothering to move. I thought about those people and stared thoughtfully stared at the mirror. An Idea popped into my head. I looked around and picked up the The mirror to see if the riddle was true. I looked at my reflection, my face and my nose, a saw... I looked behind me and there was the saw. I grabbed the saw and looked around. I saw a pair of goggles and put them on. I picked up the piece of wood and cut open the wood. I put it back together annddd… nothing happened. I looked behind me and saw a hole on the wall. I face palmed myself for not noticing and looked through the hole. I saw…………………………  

(Voice of Priest) Nothing. A whole (pun intended) lotta nothing. And then in a flash of light another world shone upon himself And Life was Created  (stop) There was basically everything you could imagine. There were unicorns, leprechauns, birds, big cats, dinosaurs and other stuff . I stood there all day until darkness overcame me AGAIN.

EPILOGUE: I woke up on my bed In the middle of the night. I thought It was just a dream until I saw a note attached to the lamp on the bed cabinet. It Read:

Dear Reader,
You completed the test. finally . L.O.L it took you, what, an hour???
Anyways, Congrats, and Goodbye…….. For Now.

;) LOl,

The Riddler, Not from Batman










No comments:

Post a Comment